OGC has four levels of membership available to public and private sector organizations:
- Annual Membership Fee Structure
- Strategic Membership
- Principal Membership
- Technical Committee Membership
- Associate Member: Commercial / National Government Organization
- Associate Member: Small Company
- Associate Member: Research Institute / Not for Profit Institute
- Associate Member: University / Research Center
- Associate Member: Individual
- Associate Member: GovFuture-Subnational (e.g., state, province)
- Associate Member: GovFuture-Local (e.g., county, municipality)
Each level of membership entitles a member to some number of complimentary Technical Committee Meeting fees, as noted in the description of each membership level.
- Membership Information
- Overview of Membership Fees
- Membership Application
- Membership Benefits
- Technical Committee Policies and Procedures
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Antitrust Compliance Memorandum
Payment is due upon receipt of application. Make check payable to the Open Geospatial Consortium, Inc. All fees paid to the Open Geospatial Consortium are tax exempt. Membership renewal is on an annual basis from the date of the initial application. Fees are not refundable.
You will find bank wiring information on the last page of the Membership Application Form. If you wish to pay by credit card, please contact OGC at +1 (508) 655-5858 or membership [at] opengeospatial.org
Please contact the OGC office to get more detailed or specific information about what the Open Geospatial Consortium, Inc. has to offer to you and your organization.