Welcome to The Open Geospatial Consortium
The Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) is an international not for profit organization committed to making quality open standards for the global geospatial community. These standards are made through a consensus process and are freely available for anyone to use to improve sharing of the world's geospatial data.
OGC standards are used in a wide variety of domains including: Geosciences & Environment; Defense & Intelligence; Smart Cities, including IoT & Sensor Webs, mobile tech, and the 3D & Built Environment; Emergency Response & Disaster Management; Aviation; Energy & Utilities; and many more.
Our 525+ member organizations come from across government, commercial organizations, NGOs, academic, and research institutes.
Consider becoming a member today and join our dynamic and diverse global standards community.
Standards Currently Seeking Public Comment
- Closing Date: Thursday, 2019-09-19
- Closing Date: Thursday, 2019-09-05
- Closing Date: Wednesday, 2019-09-04
- Closing Date: Friday, 2019-09-13
Initiatives Currently Seeking Sponsors
Initiatives Currently Seeking Participants
- 3D IoT Platform for Smart Cities Pilot
- CityGML Challenge - win a £5,000 prize
- Disasters Resilience 2019 & GEOSS Architecture Implementation Pilot
- SELFIE: Second Environmental Linked Features Interoperability Experiment
Initiatives Currently Seeking Information
There are no initiatives currently seeking information