OGC Testbed 13
Testbed 13 Threads
Testbed 13 is organized into threads, which integrate both architectural and thematic views and allow grouping of closely related work items & reduction of cross-thread dependencies.
- Cross Community Interoperability (CCI)
- Dynamic Source Integration (DSI)
- Earth Observation Clouds (EOC)
- Streaming & 3D Data (S3D)
- Compliance Testing (COT)
Testbed 13 Schedule
A copy of the remainder of the testbed schedule appears below. This schedule is subject to change.
- 4-6 April: Kickoff [USGS Headquarters in Reston, VA, USA]
- April-November: Testbed execution
- Week of December 11: Demonstration Event (venue and precise date TBD)
Testbed 13 Sponsors
- Airbus Defence and Space
- CGI IT UK Limited
- Defence Science and Technology Laboratories (Dstl)
- DigitalGlobe, Inc. (DG)
- European Space Agency (ESA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) System Wide Information Management (SWIM) Program
- Natural Resources Canada
- Ordnance Survey Great Britain
- US Geological Survey (USGS)
- US National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- US National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
Testbed 13 Value
This leading-edge technology work has enourmous potential for testbed stakeholders - both technology users and technology providers. Shared investment in spatial standards brings improved sharing and integration of spatial information, which has widespread and longstanding benefit for sponsors and for society at large. Technology providers gain market exposure, market intelligence, and a chance to captialise on the business opportunities tha arise with the introduction of new standards and associated technical capabilities.
Anybody wishing to learn more about this initiative, or about the OGC Interoperability Program in general, can contact Scott Serich, Director, Interoperability Programs (techdesk [at] opengeospatial.org) or visit http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/programs/ip.
Last updated 2017-04-15 at 1143 EDT