North America’s first location intelligence conference to address the needs of and challenges faced by companies selling to enterprise.
- The open phenomenon: Take a fresh look at innovative systems for open source data and content in spatially-enabled structures
- Monetize location intelligence for enterprise and explore new business models: Analyze how working business models are seeing an ROI, and take away best practices to apply to your company
- Overcome marketing barriers: Hear about the latest ways to overcome the problems of marketing location intelligence to enterprise
- Innovative ways to maximize the value created by mobile and sensor based data information: How to integrate the mashup of data and business intelligence using the latest network technologies that can recognize, filter, analyze and route geospatial information to users
- Migration of GIS platforms from desktop to online: Analyze the implications of the shift from desktop software to web platforms and understand how the industry will be impacted by power shifts between the major players
- Security, privacy, data ownership and control: Hear the legal, infrastructure and business perspectives on how to reduce risk whilst delivering the maximum possible value to users in the enterprise space
- Aggregating, integrating and analyzing data: Get insider insight into data harmonization and maximize your communications to enable cost effective data analysis