The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) SAA Dissemination OGC Pilot demonstrated the feasibility of automating the dissemination and portrayal of Special Activity Airspace (SAA) information (including updates) to National Airspace System (NAS) stakeholders and other external users via OGC Web Services.
Domenico, Ben (University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR))
Nativi, Stefano (CNR Institute for Atmospheric Pollution Research)
Daly, Martin (cadcorp (Computer Aided Development Corp.) Ltd.)
The WFS DWG provides a forum to
- Discuss requirements for the WFS and Filter specifications
- Develop Change Request Proposals for the WFS and Filter specs
- Provide a forum for the presentation, discussion, and evaluation of profiles of the WFS specification and
- Provide a forum for presentations on uses and implementations of the WFS and Filter specifications in the marketplace.
The Federated Earth Observation Missions (FedEO) Pilot will provide a broad international venue for operational prototyping and demonstration of Earth Observation (EO) requirements as defined by the European Space Agency (ESA) and by other OGC members. OGC seeks additional sponsorship for complimentary requirements. (ESA was the only FedEO sponsor.) The FedEO Pilot will apply and refine OGC specifications relevant to EO. OGC will release a formal Call for Participation (CFP) to encourage broad international participation.
Cox, Simon (CSIRO)
1. Observations and Measurements v2 Standards Working Group
2. Purpose of this Standards Working Group
The purpose of the O&M v2 SWG is to consider revisions to the OpenGIS® Observations and Measurements Implementation Standard..
1. CF-NetCDF 1.0 Standards Working Group
NetCDF (network Common Data Form) is a data model for array-oriented scientific data, a freely distributed collection of access libraries implementing support for that data model, and a machine-independent format. Together, the interfaces, libraries, and format support the creation, access, and sharing of scientific data.