The rigorous testing of USGS web services performed in the Interoperability Assessment Project helped us identify and correct shortcomings of our implementation of OGC standards, and highlighted areas in which to improve the user experience with our web services. As a result of the project, our users can include the improved USGS services more easily in their decisions making and operational activities.
Baumann, Peter (Jacobs University Bremen GmbH)
Meissl, Stephan (EOX IT Services GmbH)
Daly, Martin (cadcorp (Computer Aided Development Corp.) Ltd.)
The WFS DWG provides a forum to
- Discuss requirements for the WFS and Filter specifications
- Develop Change Request Proposals for the WFS and Filter specs
- Provide a forum for the presentation, discussion, and evaluation of profiles of the WFS specification and
- Provide a forum for presentations on uses and implementations of the WFS and Filter specifications in the marketplace.
NOTE: WMS 1.3 and ISO 1912...
Maso Pau, Joan (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (CREAF))
Sankaran, Satish (Esri)
Cechini, Matthew (Science Systems & Applications, Inc. (SSAI))
1. Web Mapping Service (WMS) 1.4 SWG