AECOO-1 Testbed Webcast
1. Web Mapping Service (WMS) 1.4 SWG
2. Purpose of the Standards Working Group
The purpose of this Standards Working Group is to finish the Web mapping Service (WMS) Version 1.4 Standard. It will achieve this objective by evaluating and processing the Change Requests listed in Section 3, ensuring that the standard is consistent with the OGC baseline and business plan.
Google submitted KML (formerly Keyhole Markup Language) to the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) to be evolved within the OGC consensus process with the following goal: KML Version 2.2 has been adopted as an OGC implementation standard. Future versions may be harmonized with relevant OGC standards that comprise the OGC standards baseline. There are four objectives for this standards work:
- That there be one international standard language for expressing geographic annotation and visualization on existing or future web-based online and mobile maps (2d) and earth browsers (3d)....
Catalogue Services 3.0 SWG
1. Purpose of the Standards Working Group
The purpose of this Standards Working Group is to process change requests to the Catalogue Services Version 2.0.2 corrigendum and publish it as a Version 3.0 implementation standard. The SWG will achieve this objective by evaluating and processing change requests received from the Catalogue Working Group members in support the objectives, audience, and scope described herein.
1. WFS Gazetteer Profile 1.0 SWG