Purpose of this Standards Working Group
The purpose of this IndoorGML Standard Working Group is to develop an application schema of OGC GML and progress the document to the state of an adopted OGC standard. The goal of this candidate standard is to establish a common schema framework for indoor navigation applications. This SWG will start from the discussion paper (OGC 10-191r1, Requirements and Space-Event Modeling for Indoor Navigation), which summarizes the requirements and basic idea of a standard for indoor navigation.
Chair: Jim Greenwood, Co-Chair: Rudiger Gartmann
Purpose of the Standards Working Group
The purpose of this Standards Working Group is to evaluate and work the proposed change requests assigned to the OGC Web Service Common Version 1.2. It will achieve this objective by evaluating and processing the Change Requests listed in Section 3 and ensuring that the standard is consistent with the OGC baseline and business plan.
The SWG shall review existing material, e.g. in form of OGC Engineering Reports and Standards (both OGC and external), to produce a version 1.0 implementation standard that clearly defines how to enable publish/subscribe functionality for OGC Web Services in a common way. If applicable, this standard may be a component of the OWS Common suite of standards. The items that need to be addressed by the SWG include:
1. Write a core document that clearly defines the requirements for enabling publish/subscribe functionality.
1. Purpose of the Standards Working Group
The purpose of this Standards Working Group is to progress the KML 2.2 RFC submission to the state of an adopted standard. This will be achieved by processing the comments received during the public comment period, and ensuring that the standard is consistent with the OGC baseline and business plan and is ...
1. ebRIM Application Profile of CS-W 2.0 SWG2. Purpose of this Standards Working GroupThe CS-W ebRIM AP 2.0 SWG will update the existing CS-W ebRIM AP 1.0 based on the Change Requests that have been posted during the last two years. These Change Requests have been submitted mainly by organizations that have implemented or used tVersion 1.0. 3. Scope of WorkThe SWG will analyze the outstanding CRs, evaluate them in terms of relevance, decide on their disposition (accept, accept with revision, reject) and the edit the document based on the accepted CRs.
1. Observations and Measurements v2 Standards Working Group
2. Purpose of this Standards Working Group
The purpose of the O&M v2 SWG is to consider revisions to the OpenGIS® Observations and Measurements Implementation Standard..