CityGML Quality IE
The aim of the CityGML QIE is to:
- define data quality requirements for a general CityGML data specification
- to provide recommended implementation guidance for 3D data
- and to provide a suite of essential quality checking tools to carry out quality assurance on CityGML data.
This will be accomplished by evaluating the quality of existing CityGML data as well as of CityGML sample data sets that have been specifically developed for this experiment with available quality checking tools. The data requirements and recommended implementation guidance will be defined from the insights obtained by these experiments and may serve as input to extend and refine the CityGML standard. This will meet the OGC Membership and community "thirst" for better implementation guidance for each OGC standard, in this case CityGML.
Mailing Lists (add @lists.opengeospatial.org to each)
- citygmlq.ie (for IE discussions)
- citygmlqie (use to request participation)