Web Map Service (WMS) RWG
- Satish Sankaran (ESRI), Chair
- Arliss Whiteside (BAE)
- Sean Forde (LizardTech)
- Michael Schwieger (Mapsolute)
- Joan Masó Pau (CREAF)
- Reinhard Erstling (Interactive Instruments)
- Markus Lupp (lat- lon )
- Lacey Sharpe (Intergraph)
- Mr. Keith Pomakis, CubeWerx
- Dimitri Monie, Ionic
- Chuck Morris, Northrop Grumman
The plan of work is defined by several outstanding change requests as well as a member directive to add SLD support back into WMS 1.3. There has also been considerable discussion regarding how to best support tiling within a WMS implementation context. Specific outstanding WMS change requests include:
- Adding multi-lingual support.
- Providing an informative annex for a SOAP binding.
- Provide for the ability to use OGC urn's for referencing Coordinate Reference Systems.
- Specifying all key-value-pair (KVP) names
- Provide a WFS compliance test suite for 1.3.x.
At this time, the WMS RWG has not determined what the new WMS specification revision number will be.