Interoperability Program Policies & Procedures
The OGC Interoperability Program uses the following documents in order to carry out its work.
An overview of the OGC Interoperability Program is provided in this document:
- The OGC Interoperability Program (05-127r8)
These documents provide detailed policies and procedures for each type of OGC-IP Initiative:
- OGC-IP Concept Development Policies and Procedures (05-128r1)
- OGC Engineering Services (15-021r1)
- OGC Interoperability Testbed Policies and Procedures (05-129r1)
- OGC Interoperability Experiment Policies and Procedures (05-130r3)
- OGC Interoperability Pilot Policies and Procedures (05-131r1)
- OGC Networks Policies and Procedures (05-132r1)
The OGC invites organizations to become part of the IP Pool. Members of the IP Pool fulfill the role of architects in OGC IP Initiatives.