- Vision, Mission, & Goals
- Our process & your input
- OGC History
- OGC Programs
- Interoperability Initiatives
- Alliance Partners
- Join OGC
- National & Regional Activities
- OGC Honors
- OGC Glossary
OGC Offices (Bloomington, IN)
DIRECTIONS TO OGC OFFICE IN BLOOMINGTON
Anyone desiring to visit this facility should make a request to the POC: gbuehler [at] opengeospatial [dot] org (Greg Buehler) 4899 N Old St Rd 37, Bloomington, IN 47408
Driving from Indianapolis International Airport to the Technology Office:
- Exit the Airport onto I-465 South.
- Take the Harding Street/Bloomington Exit, which is the 4th Exit (State Road 37) and make a right hand turn off the exit ramp onto Highway 37 South.
- Continue south on Highway 37 for about 45 miles.
- Exit onto College Avenue, the first Bloomington Exit, and cross over the overpass. You are now on College Avenue (also called Business 37 North).
- Continue south on College Avenue approximately 0.3 miles and make a left hand turn onto Whisnand Road. (Small road prior to Earthtech and across the street from T.I.S.
- Proceed up Whisnand Road approximately 1 miles until you come to a T.
- At the T (which is North Old SR 37) make a right hand turn and immediately make another right into the first driveway.
- We are located in the beige Farm House. You should use the front door entrance.
Driving from Indianapolis International Airport to the Holiday Inn Hotel:
- Use the above directions (Indented) until you make the exit to College Avenue
- Continue south on College Avenue approximately 2 miles.
- At the second light, (Highway 45/Highway 46) turn right.
- Proceed to the first light (Kinser Pike) and make a left hand turn.
- The Hotel will be on your Left.
Driving from the Hotel to the Technology Office:
- Out of the Parking lot, make a right onto Kinser Pike.
- At the light, turn right onto the 45/46 by-pass.
- Proceed to the first light and make a left onto North Walnut Street (yes, it is Walnut if you head north and College if you head south, that is why we all call it North Business 37).
- Proceed about 1 mile to the first light, and make a right hand turn onto North Old State Road 37.
- Contiune up for about 1.3 miles. We are in the beige farm house on the left hand side of the road, across from Prairie Drive.
- The office is the last driveway before either Whisnand Road (on the left) or the Fire Station (also on the left).
- There is a white sign with the address beside the driveway.
- Use the Front Door Entrance.
(from easiest and nearest to furthest)
Holiday Inn Hotel
1710 Kinser Pike
2100 N Walnut
Courtyard by Marriott
310 S College