- Vision, Mission, & Goals
- Our process & your input
- OGC History
- OGC Programs
- Interoperability Initiatives
- Alliance Partners
- Join OGC
- National & Regional Activities
- OGC Honors
- OGC Glossary
OGC offers an Individual Membership in addition to a range of organizational membership options. This membership class is intended for independent consultants and other individuals not covered by an existing OGC organizational membership.
- Access to Technical Committee documents through the OGC Member Portal
- Non-voting participation in the Technical Committee (TC)
- Non-voting participation in working groups of the TC.
- Can be a Participant in OGC Interoperability Initiatives on an in-kind resource basis, without monetary compensation.
Rules for Individual OGC Membership:
- Applicant must certify that they are a self-employed consultant or individual who has not assigned their intellectual property rights (IPR) to another person or legal entity (employer, university, research institution, etc).
- Applicant must certify that they are not a full-time contractor to a single employer (except when that employer organization is a member of the OGC).
- Membership privileges apply only to the member identified in the Individual Membership agreement.
- Individual memberships cannot be transferred.
- An Individual Member of the OGC cannot receive "cost sharing" funds as a Participant in OGC Interoperability Initiatives
- Individual members do not receive OGC promotional benefits