OGC Membership Fees Table
The OGC is an open membership organization. The OGC offers a range of membership options for industry, government, academic, research and not-for-profit organizations interested in supporting the Consortium’s global mission:
After determining your membership fee (see the OGC membership fee calculator at the top of this page), you may begin the application process using either our printable paper form(s) or our online application. Membership fees are discounted for many countries.
Read more below about the benefits of membership for each of the OGC membership levels. In the About menu above you will find information about the OGC's organizational structure and policies.
Associate membership (six types)
The table below lists the features of each membership level.
|Benefits /Membership Level||Associate Membership||Technical||Principal||Strategic|
|OGC Member Portal Access||√||√||√||√|
|Networking, Business Intelligence and Partnering||√||√||√||√|
|Listed / Company Link of Website||√||√||√||√|
|Member listing on OGC Website||√||√||√||√|
|Working group Voting rights||√||√||√||√|
|Free Registrations to all TC/PC quarterly meetings||1||2||4||20|
|Discount on Compliance Certificates||50%||50%
|Staff Facilitated Networking, Business Intelligence and Partnering||√||√||√|
|Technical Committee Voting Rights||√||√||√|
|Annual Meeting with Senior Staff (On-Site)||√||√|
|Company Logo on OGC Website||√||√|
|Planning Committee Voting Rights||√||√|
|Co-host OGC Webinar||√||√|
|Dedicated Staff Hours||24||40|
|Strategic Member Advisory Committee Voting Participation||√|
- Universities / Research Centers
- Non-Governmental Organizations / Not for Profit
- Commercial / National Government
- Small Company (<USD 2,000,000 annual gross revenue)
- Individuals – sole proprietors / independent contractors
- GovFuture Local (e.g. town, city, county…)
- GovFuture Subnational (e.g. state or provincial organization)
Associate membership provides: forums for peer-to-peer networking; webinars with technology providers and advanced technology users; access to members-only OGC documents; and attendance at OGC meetings, which affords networking with a global community of users and providers.
GovFuture™ Associate memberships are available for government agencies operating at the local, state or provincial levels. In addition to all of the Associate member benefits listed above, these memberships emphasize the implementation and use of OGC standards to achieve government mission objectives. Learn more about OGC GovFuture membership. Download Die OGC Mitgliedschaft für die öffentliche Verwaltung a German language document describing GovFuture.
- Maintain and approve policies and procedures for OGC’s Interoperability Program
- Receive 20 free meeting registrations to quarterly Technical and Planning Committee meetings, and substantial discounts on OGC compliance certification for their products
- Receive up to 40 hours of OGC staff support each year for internal training and advice
- May assign up to 4 individual and 2 Associate one-year memberships to universities, research organizations, commercial provider organizations or independent contractors that work under contract to the member in support of OGC-related activities. These associate and individual members must become paying members after one year to continue their OGC involvement. The Strategic member may assign memberships to different organizations at the beginning of each membership cycle.