GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ)
14473 Potsdam, Germany
Times Item 09:30 - 09:50 Keynote Mark Reichardt: Open Standards opening Markets.How joint global development of geospatial standards in the OGC supports market development and hence benefits its members. 09:50 - 10:10 Martin Klopfer: How to work with OGC (FP7, joint projects etc.) 10:10 - 10:30 Thomas Kolbe / Carsten Roensdorf: SIG3D and CityGML 10:30 - 11:00 Coffee Break with discussion and online presentations (SIG 3D) 11:00 - 12:30 EU Project with OGC Engagement ORCHESTRA / SANY: Demos, Identified Requirements, Discussion 12:30 - 13:30 Lunch-Break 13:30 - 14:30 Rainer Häner, GFZ: GITEWS - SWE based sensor integration in the German Indonesioan Early Warning System RISE/HUMBOLDT (tbc): Experiences with OGC, Requirements,Discussion 14:30 - 15:00 Coffee Break with discussion and online presentations (SIG 3D) 15:00 - 16:30 CityGML & SIG3D (Moderation: Angela Czerwinski):
- Angela Czerwinski (Department of Geoinformation Uni Bonn): Statewide 3D SDI with CityGML in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Falko Liecke (Senate Department Berlin): Spatial Data Infrastructure Berlin: The 3D City Model
- Janine Pantzer (City of Düsseldorf): Düsseldorf - traffic simulation with municipal CityGML geodata
- Dieter Becker (City of Cologne): CityGML allows cooperation between economie and administration
- Karl-Heinz Häfele (Research Center Karlsruhe): CAAD-GIS Interface - Conversion of IFC Models into CityGML Models
- Hans-Ulrich Mohl (City of Stuttgart): Stuttgart3D CityGML at the municipality.
16:30 - 17:00 Final Panel Discussion: How to better use OGC as a communication hub for European R&D as well as BD issues. 17:00 - open SIG3D SIG 3D Partywith sponsored drinks & food and online demonstrations
Mercure Hotel Potsdam City
Lange Bruecke 14467 POTSDAM - GERMANY
Tel : (+49)331/2722
Fax : (+49)331/2720233
Reservation of 60 rooms in Hotel Mercure. To get the preferred rates, you will need to call or fax your reservations to the hotel directly. Please ask for the GFZ block.
(80€ Single -95€ Double per night including breakfast).
Registration is free of charge and is required for this event.
Please Register here .
Nearest Airport - BERLIN TEGEL AIRPORT (TXL)