GEO Business 2018
GEO Business 2018
22 - 23 May 2018
Business Design Centre, London UK
GEO Business is the largest geospatial event in the UK designed for everyone involved in the gathering, storing, processing and delivery of geospatial information. Launched in 2014, the annual geospatial show has grown year on year and is now firmly established as the must attend event in the industry attracting over 2500 people from more than 50 countries.
The two day show incorporates:
- Cutting Edge Conference presenting the latest developments from leading industry experts from across the globe keeping delegates one step ahead in this fast moving industry.
- International Exhibition showcasing 200 of the world’s leading suppliers of geospatial technology and service providers, all under one roof.
- Commercial Workshops demonstrating the latest products and services first hand, offering visitors the unique opportunity to see them in action.
- Associated Meetings addressing the industries ‘Hot Topics’ which are driving the industry forward.
- Networking Opportunities providing visitors with the opportunity to develop successful business relationships at the welcome drinks, ale trail and gala dinner.
Organised in collaboration with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (ICES), The Survey Association (TSA), the Association for Geographic Information (AGI) and the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
For more information visit www.GeoBusinessShow.com , email info [at] GeoBusinessShow.com or call +44(0)1453 836363.
Follow us on twitter: @GEOBusinessShow #geobiz, LinkedIn: GEO Business, Facebook: GEOBusinessShow or Instagram: GEOBusinessShow