GEO-ENERGY Huntsville Summit & Educational Forum 2014
Geospatial and Energy Technology: A Powerful Combination for Sustainable Development and Economic Security
The GEO-Energy Summit 2014 event will host corporations and government agencies for demonstrating emerging technologies that sustains our future energy needs and provides the backbone for economic security.
The Summit is also a forum for Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle’s technology-related economic development initiatives. The objective is to offer an educational program to discuss the synergies among each to explore how to leverage the collective expertise in geospatial information and energy management.
The Summit will draw approximately 400 professionals.
Key themes include:
- Smart Grid for Smart Cities
- Building Information Models (BIM) and Geodesign
- Energy Audits and Compliance
- Energy Management for Military Installations
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Policy Implications of Energy Management
- Tennessee Valley Corridor Initiatives
- Small Sats, Earth Observation and the Commercialization of Space
- Location Intelligence for Homeland Security
- Defense and Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT)
- Small Business Development Initiatives in Energy Management