Defence Geospatial Intelligence
The DGI Conference & Exhibition brings together heads of geospatial intelligence, remote sensing, GIS data & mapping, satellite imagery and analysis within the military, governmental, and intelligence sectors. Running for 10 years, DGI is the most international event for the geoint community, attracting 800 professionals from 45 countries. Benefits of attending include:
- Develop relationships with over 800 defence & intelligence professionals
- Discuss sucessful strategies for providing geospatial intelligence support to contigency operations in-theatre and at home
- Hear about the latest ideas for using big data & the cloudin defence intelligence
- Learn about the latest requirements from the world’s largest defence organisations
- Understand how others are tackling the Arctic challengeand indentifying collaborative solutions
See more at: http://www.wbresearch.com/dgieurope
DGI 2014 finished the first Defence and Intelligence Survey and thought it would be of interest to you.
This study was conducted in September 2013 with 322
senior-level defence and intelligence professionals from defence and government
organisations worldwide. It was designed to help benchmark the current ‘state
of the industry’, looking at what their current requirements and concerns are
and where they see future trends heading. We hope these results will bring new
insight to the industry as to precisely what the key decision makers are
focusing on and how they see their budgets shifting.
The survey highlights a challenge faced by virtually all ‘big-data’-driven industries: Where to put data and how to use it. 44% of respondents have said that their main requirement for the next 1-2 years is for data to be available in a timely manner. With 66% of respondents planning to invest in new GIS technology in the next 3 years, could we expect a step-change in the industry?
Download The DGI 2014 Benchmarking Survey Here:
please link to: http://www.wbresearch.com/dgieurope/benchmarkingsurvey-form.aspx?utm_source=ogc.com&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Media%2BPartner%2B-%2BOGC&utm_term=DGI_email&utm_content=Text&MAC=10980.008_DGI2014_OGC MP