SDI Middle East 2013
SDI Middle East will be held 17-19 June 2013 in Amman, Jordan.
Spatial Data Infrastructures put in place the technologies, policies and institutional arrangements in order to bring together geographic and spatial intelligence to create one unified infrastructure available to multiple users.
- Explore Geographic Information Systems and how your specific organisation can benefit from a unified and achievable plan
- Discuss future SDI development plans with senior Government decision makers
- Discover end-users' GIS and geospatial requirements and solutions being considered
- Find out the challenges faced in building an SDI and how to overcome them
- Hear about how government department interoperability can be improved through the development of an SDI
- Learn about the latest technologies available and which is the best fit for your SDI plans