June 2015: OGC TC/PC Meetings - Boulder, Colorado
The DRAFT agenda is now available here. Please note that all meetings and times may change.
On-line Registration is now open:
- We will cut off early-bird registration on 29 May. On-Site registration fees will be imposed on or after 29 May.
- OGC Members Must register through the My Account section of the OGC Member Portal
- Non-members and Guest may register directly through the OGC Storefront.
There are Meeting Fees associated with the OGC TC/PC Meetings. Based upon your organization's OGC Membership Level, you will have at least one Complementary registration for each meeting.
There will be a Wednesday evening reception and the presentation of this years Kenneth D. Gardels Award at the Mesa Labs. Transportation will be provided. The cost of the dinner reception is $40.00 per person.
We have reserved a room block at the brand new:
HYATT PLACE BOULDER/PEARL STREET
2280 Junction Place
Boulder, Colorado 80301
Daily rates are between $189.00 - $199.00 per night. This room block closed on 8 May 2015. If you still need a room, please call Ben Hause directly +1 720.625.4884
The closest hotel is the Residence Inn by Marriott.
Additional accommodations can be found at:
Boulder Lodging @ http://boulderlodging.com/lodging
- There is a cafeteria on-site: CG1 Cafeteria
- Breakfast Hours: 7:30am-9:30am
- Lunch Hours: 11:30am-1:30pm
- Parking: There is a Parking Garage with limited space on the southeast corner of CG-1. Additional parking is available on the North side of the building.
- Bus/Shuttle Service from DIA (Denver International Airport):
- Yellow Cab of Boulder services the local Boulder area (303) 777-7777 or Text pickup address to (303) 777-2001
- Here is a map with directions from DIA (Denver International Airport) to the Center Green facility - Google Map
- We have a growing list of activities that you may partake in, before, during or after the OGC TC/PC Meetings.