December '14 Technical and Planning Committee - Tokyo, Japan
Akiharaba Convention Hall
Conference Floor (5F),
Akihabara Daibiru Building,
1-18-13 Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo, Japan 101-0021
The agenda will be posted in late October.
Registration will be open in early October.
Tokyo is a basically safe and convenient city so that you can stay anywhere you like in Tokyo. The venuev(Akihabara Daibiru bldg.) is just in front of the Akihabara JR station that provides easy access to major areas in Tokyo. Most hotels can be booked with popular internet booking sites(expedia, hotels.com, bookings.com, agoda etc.) . By staying out of Akihabara area, you can enjoy many exciting aspects of Tokyo including "rush-hours" experience, especially in the morning.
For those who want to stay in Akihabara area, following hotels are within "short" walking distance from the venue.
- Hotel Remm Akihabara (3min wailk from the venue)
- Washington Hotel Akihabara (3min)
- Hotel Via Inn Akihabara (5min)(Japanese page only, Please book with some booking site)
- Hotel MyStays Ochanomizu (6min)
- Ochanomizu Hotel Juraku (6min)
- APA Hotel Akihabara Ekimae (6min)
- Hotel Dormy Inn Akihabara (6min)
Note: These URLs are official and please compare with the price provided by major internet booking sites.
Trains to Akihabara Station:
From Akibabara Station to the Akibabara Convention Center, Akihabara Daibiru Building, Conference Floor (5F):