December 2006 OGC Technical Committee Meeting - San Diego, California
Carpooling to the BAE Facility is highly encouraged. Our meetings will be held in Building 61. Please allow adequate time to check in through security.NOTE: Passport or State Issued Photo ID are required at all times. Memory sticks, Recording devices, Cameras and Camera cell phones are not allowed on the campus at any time. If you are bringing a laptop with you, please download, fillout and return the NON-BAE SYSTEMS PORTABLE COMPUTING DEVICE form via fax to +1 (858) 592-5734, prior to your travel. Anyone who does not submit these forms in advance will not be permitted to bring in a laptop! We will not have Wireless Internet during this meeting, however, "open" internet access will be provided in each room via CAT5 cables. Wireless cards must be removed, Wireless and Bluetooth antennas must be turned off, and microphones disabled.
Lunches are included in the meeting fees.
(Before 25 November)
(25 November - 08 December)
(after 08 December)
|Technical Committee Meetings|
|Technical Committee Meetings - Daily Rate|
|Planning Committee Meetings Only|
|Technical and Planning Committee Meetings|
|Membership Level||Number of Complimentary Registrations|
|OGC Members MUST login using your OGC Web Portal account in order to take advantage of these Complimentary Registrations.|
OGC Members: To receive your full OGC Member Discount for Meeting Fees, please login using your OGC Web Portal account. Click here to Register.
Non OGC Members: Please Click here to Register.
If you are an OGC Member and do not have a OGC Portal Account, you may contact your official representatives to create your account.
From: San Diego International Airport (SAN) San Diego, CA US
To: 10920 Technology Pl San Diego, CA 92127-1874 US
- Start out going EAST on N HARBOR DR. (2.01 miles)
- Turn LEFT onto W GRAPE ST. (0.39 miles)
- Merge onto I-5 S. (0.49 miles)
- Merge onto CA-163 N toward ESCONDIDO. (10.46 miles)
- Merge onto I-15 N. (11.22 miles)
- Take the BERNARDO CENTER DRIVE exit. (0.35 miles)
- Turn LEFT onto BERNARDO CENTER DR. (0.66 miles)
- Turn RIGHT onto W BERNARDO DR. (0.18 miles)
- Turn LEFT onto TECHNOLOGY DR. (0.12 miles)
- Turn RIGHT onto TECHNOLOGY PL. (0.12 miles)
- End at 10920 Technology Pl San Diego, CA 92127-1874 US
Total Distance: 26.00 miles
Carpooling to the BAE Facility is highly encouraged.